Do you want to know how we can help you recover your losses in a few days?

If the answer is “yes” to one of those questions – You have a case.

Have you been misled and scammed by Binary Options or Crypto-currency Scams?
Can you provide proof of deposit?

How do you get started?

Please fill our contact form with the requested details to file for a cryptorecovery case. Once you have submitted the form, we will review your details and have someone from our team call you to start working together.

Once your form has been submitted successfully, you will receive a confirmation email. A member of our team will contact you within 7 – 14 working days.

Once you have a case, you will be requested to sign our contract of recovery that clearly specifies the agreed plan that you have chosen before we proceed.

Easy- Safe-Free

Please fill our contact form with the requested details to file for a cryptorecovery case.

When will I get my money back ?

We will work together as a team, you will be kept in the loop throughout and know exactly where you stand at all times throughout the procedure. We cannot give you an exact estimate at this stage, there are many variants that different from each and every case. We work hard, fast and efficiently and work towards to having your money returned to you safely, securely and ASAP. We will have a better idea once we have completed your case assessment.

Don’t wait until it’s too late! The clock is ticking

Have any questions ? Fill in the contact form and let us do the rest !






Scammers posing as cryptorecovery are contacting victims of binary fraud via random emails, phone calls or Skype messages, claiming they are from cryptorecovery and can help you recover your lost funds. To avoid being defrauded any further by these scammers please make sure that (1) the person has an email ONLY ending with (2) cryptorecovery will only contact you if you contacted us first and filled in our contact form (3) we will confirm back the information you wrote to us before we even begin to discuss your case.”